Meet Dr. Douglas Craig
As president of Atlantic OccuPsych, Douglas Craig, PsyD is a nationally recognized subject matter expert in psychological testing, forensic assessment and police psychology.
A former police officer and university professor, Dr. Craig offers a deep, firsthand perspective on occupational medical and psychological wellness combined with a passion for advocacy and education. At Atlantic OccuPsych, he focuses on using scientifically validated methods for assessment and evaluation, as well as evidence-based interventions for anxiety, mood and trauma-related disorders.
In addition to contributing to current professional standards and guidelines, Dr. Craig has conducted more than 15,000 psychological evaluations and is expert in independent medical examinations. He has collaborated with a variety of organizations, from the Drug Enforcement Administration, United States Postal Inspection Service and Chicago Police Department to small private businesses.
- West Virginia (temporary)
Key Associations and Certifications:
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- International Association of Chiefs of Police, Police Psychological Services Section
- Diplomate of Police Psychology through the Society for Police and Criminal Psychology
- International Academy of Independent Medical Examiners, Certified Medicolegal Evaluator
- Maryland Chiefs of Police Association
- National Sheriff's Association
- Fire Service Psychology Association
Contact Us for More Information
Find out how Atlantic OccuPsych can support your workplace, department or community. Contact us today.